Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baltimore Banshee

You’re a bully

You’re a bully

unknowneditors: EL HOMBRE QUE SE CREA is a striking...











unknowneditors:

EL HOMBRE QUE SE CREA is a striking photographic portrait series of artist Julian Canovas Yanez that masterfully explores the magnificent sculptural qualities of the human body.

Check out Unknown Editors (FB)

Photo





Photo



Photo



notahoe: my type of public transportation 



notahoe:

my type of public transportation 

networkawesome: Hollywood Nailz - Episode 01 The first episode...



networkawesome:

Hollywood Nailz - Episode 01

The first episode of the web series, co-created by Seth Bogart of Hunx and his Punx, kicks Azz!

Maurizio Cattelan for Toilet Paper Magazine









Maurizio Cattelan for Toilet Paper Magazine

Photo



gayfather:



gayfather:

image

theswinginsixties: Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando in...



theswinginsixties:

Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando in 'Reflections in a Golden Eye', 1967 .

Look at what you have done I’m listening to hardcore right now You put me in this mood bitch

Look at what you have done

I’m listening to hardcore right now

You put me in this mood

bitch

BAAAAABE

babe

Keep the shirtless selfies coming

Keep the shirtless selfies coming

Photo



Every time I watch American psycho I think of Sean Patrick O’Brien

Every time I watch American psycho I think of Sean Patrick O’Brien

My sister's boyfriend drank all their money. They have no money for rent, the lease is up, cable is...

My sister's boyfriend drank all their money. They have no money for rent, the lease is up, cable is shut off, her phone is shut off, they have a two year old and a baby on the way, and she won't even leave him. There are no pros to being with this guy. He treats her like shit. Like don't be an idiot, leave that Irish dickhole.

If they live in the same town as your show, and don’t go to said show, they don’t like...

If they live in the same town as your show, and don’t go to said show, they don’t like you.
Ps I don’t like you.
Ps no one likes you.

reblog if you want anonymous opinions of you

Who bails on a threesome srsly

Who bails on a threesome srsly

No comments:

Post a Comment